C-Lab Atari Notator SL 3.0 Crack by MCA
The Ultimate MIDI Sequencing and Scoring Software for Atari ST Series Computers Cracked by MCA!
- Notator is an all-encompassing MIDI composition, sequencing, scoring, and production system
- Allows you to edit and process the MIDI data it has recorded using a number of sophisticated editing tools and functions.
- Helps you assemble your music quickly and easily using powerful real-time arrange list functions.
- Is a real-time MIDI processor, allowing you to process MIDI data in real time, without your having to record it first.
- Acts as a real-time automated mixer of MIDI data (volume etc) and as a real time virtual System Exclusive (SysEx) editor.
- Fully synchronizable to audio and video tape for pre- and post-production at home and in the sound studio.
- Fully synchronizable to real-time incoming MIDI and audio signals; the musician’s tempo controls the sequencer.
- Has an additional editing tool, the score editor, that lets you edit the MIDI data in notation on the traditional stave.
- There is no division between MIDI Notes and their display in notation form.
- Prints out full scores (up to 32 voices), with an editable Page Preview function, downloadable fonts, full range of notation symbols, and support for dot matrix and laser printers.
This zip file combines all the disks together. Obviously, you'll need to separate them onto two floppies if you don't have an UltraSatan or other method of transfering files quickly between your PC and Atari. C-Lab Atari Notator SL 3.0 Crack by MCA